- Location: Fort William Medical Centre, Camaghael, Fort William, PH33 7AQ
- Salary: £30,401.00 - £38,046.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per year
Post Title: Speech and Language Therapy Services Band 6
Location: Fort William
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £26,830 - £35,933 p.a.
This post is suitable for flexible working hours up to 37.5 hours per week.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Evelyn Gault, Tel: 01463 720055
Job Purpose: To engage others in early intervention and promotion of good communication practice.
To manage a complex caseload of children and young people who have speech, language and communication needs and/or eating, drinking and swallowing (EDS) needs.
To provide a Speech and Language Therapy Service in accordance with National and Highland policies and guidelines to children and young people.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 609575 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by e-mail, unless otherwise stated. Please check your e-mails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification.
- Licence to practice as a Speech and Language Therapist as issued by the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT).
- HCPC registration
- 2 years experience of working with children and young people who have additional support needs.
- Means to travel efficiently and effectively between various locations within Highland to meet the operation requirements of the service.