- Location: Various Locations within the Caithness Area, KW1 4HW
- Salary: £24,133.20 - £27,118.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Post Title: Technician
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £24,133.20 - £27,118.00 p.a.
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Joanne Sutherland, Tel: 01408 635208
Job Purpose: To assist the Senior Engineer and Senior Technician in:
- The design of minor improvements in relation to activities undertaken by Community Services - Roads.
- The provision of technical support in relation to Roads Maintenance programmes.
- Carrying out duties under the Roads (Scotland) Act 1984 and the Traffic Regulation Act 1984
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by e-mail, unless otherwise stated. Please check your e-mails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
ONC/NC/HNC in Civil Engineering
Valid driving licence.