- Location: Council Offices, High Street, Dingwall, IV15 9QN
- Salary: £44,863.00 - £49,085.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Post Title: Waste Operations Manager
Location: Dingwall - This post will cover Ross & Cromarty, Sutherland, Caithness and Skye.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £44,863.00 - £49,085.40 p.a
Salary placing will normally be at the first point of the scale.
Contact Person: Andy Summers Tel: 07789 675444
Job Purpose: The Highland Council is looking for an exceptional individual to fill the post of Waste Operations Manager, based in Dingwall. This post presents an exciting opportunity for a high calibre and highly motivated waste management professional to help lead our waste operations through a period of unprecedented change.
- Efficient and effective plan, management and co-ordination of waste collection, and the operational aspects of waste management facilities.
- To competently manage the waste collection resource and budgets.
- To contribute to the Council’s waste strategy.
Please APPLY ONLINE. If you are unable to apply online and you wish to request an offline application pack, please contact Business Support, T: 01955 608279 (24 hour voicemail) quoting post the reference number above.
Please find the Job Description below.
Shortlisted applicants will normally be contacted by e-mail, unless otherwise stated. Please check your e-mails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
A relevant degree or substantial experience in the subject area particularly in the organisation and management of Waste Collection and the Operational Management of waste facilities.