- Larkfield Children's Centre, C/O Sacred Heart Primary School, Westmorland Road, Greenock, PA16 0TS
- £43,522.00 - £46,145.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
Head of Centre (perm)REF: EDUC/ 09401* Re-advertisement
Salary £43,522 - £46,145
Location: Larkfield Childrens Centre
Hours: 37 hours per week
*Previous applicants need not re-apply
You must be aware that all early years services can be delivered between the hours of 8am and 6pm and you must be able to work your contracted hours between these times.
Important Applicant Information:
- Inverclyde Council is an accredited Living Wage Employer paying the Living Wage Rate where required. Please click the link to `Essential Applicant Information’ below for more information.
- Please note that if you apply via this website it is important that you regularly check your emails following your application submission. All further communication regarding your application, including any invite to interview and, if relevant, details of any formal offer/contract, will be done by email.
You should ensure that your email is set up to receive emails from MYJOBSCOTLAND and Inverclyde Council, and that they are not filtered into any JUNK/SPAM folders.
- Please read the Essential Applicant Information details prior to submitting your application.
- Interviews for non-teaching posts with Inverclyde Council will be based on the Councils' competency model which is reflected in our performance appraisal scheme. Details of this can be found at the link below and clicking the Performance Overview document on the left hand side:
Vetting by Disclosure Scotland
If you work in regulated work (children and/or protected adults) you will be subject to obtaining a satisfactory PVG. A small number of posts require a Standard Disclosure and the majority of all other posts will be subject to a Basic Disclosure. All disclosure checks are obtained via Disclosure Scotland. If you are the successful candidate you will be required to pay the cost of the disclosure check/s required for your post.
If your post requires registration with a Regulatory Body such as HCPC or SSSC etc. You are required to obtain and maintain registration including paying any fees.
Alternative application packs can be requested in other formats for example, Large Print, Braille and Audio. To request an alternative application pack or require further assistance, please contact the HR Recruitment Team on 01475 712740.
Inverclyde Council Best Government Services Employer in the UK 2016 Bloomberg Business Best Employer Awards 2016
Armed Forces Personnel/Reservists
Inverclyde Council welcomes applications from former armed forces personnel / reservists. Many of the skills picked up during your military career could be transferred directly into a role with local government.
We are a Disability Confident Leader and offer a guaranteed interview to applicants who consider themselves to be disabled and who meet the essential criteria
We are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities