- Tomintoul School, Main Street, Tomintoul, Banffshire, Moray, AB37 9ET
- £56,400 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
To provide professional leadership and management of the school ensuring the safety of all pupils and conducting the affairs of the school to the benefit of the pupils and the community it serves through pursuing objectives and implementing policies set by the education authority under the overall direction of the Director of Educational Services.
The duties of the Head Teacher are:
1. To lead and manage learning and teaching
2. To lead and develop staff, children and young people
3. To lead change and improvement
4. Use resources effectively
5. Building community
A relocation package of £5400 (exclusive of VAT) may be available for this post