- Mosstodloch School, Garmouth Road, Mosstodloch, Fochabers, IV32 7JB
- £21,507 - £23,581 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 27 hours per week
To ensure the effective administrative functioning within the school and to develop and implement administrative policies and procedures within the school.
- Assist the Head Teacher and Senior Management Team in introducing, maintaining and reviewing administrative policies and procedures within the school.
- Provide appropriate financial information and administrative advice for the Head Teacher and the Senior Management Team within the school.
- Ensure the effective management and maintenance of the Seemis Management System within the school.
- Manage all general clerical and administrative functions within the school.
- Adopt procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Participate in the Council's Employee Review and Development Programme.
- Experience in administrative and clerical work including financial management systems, composing letters/reports, record keeping, filing and dealing with the public
- Recognised typing / word processing qualification (eg typing RSA stages 11 or SCOTVEC Text Processing Certificates).
- Experience of Microsoft Office including software packages such as Excel, Access).
- High level of accuracy in work
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to use initiative in day to day tasks
- Ability to participate as a team member
- Self confidence
- Self motivated
- Strong customer care skills and focus
- Effective organisational skills including time management
- Appreciation and acceptance of, and commitment to the importance of confidentiality
- Good knowledge of software packages – e.g. Microsoft Office / XP / Frontpage
- Ability to demonstrate a high standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to accept direction/delegation
- Understanding of and ability to demonstrate key inter-personal skills, both on the telephone and face to face
- Approachability and willingness to help
- Flexibility to meet the needs and demands of the service
Temporary until 1 July 2022
Closing Date: 24 September 2022
Starting Salary: £21,507 (pro rata)
£11.41 per hour
27 hours per week - (47 week contract, ie term time working plus balance of days to be worked during school holiday periods)
For further information contact: Donna McKay, Head Teacher, 01343 820476