- Speyside High, Mary Avenue, Aberlour, Banffshire, Moray, AB38 9QU
- £19,490 - £21,281 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
This position has expired.
To provide a clerical and administrative service within the school.
- Organising daily staff cover and supply cover for staff absence.
- Responsible for recording information in SEEMIS computer system.
- Word processing of documentation.
- Cash handling and banking as required.
- Assisting with staff supervision.
- Undertaking general clerical duties including reception.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment using relevant technology and equipment eg photocopier, email, intra/internet.
- Significant experience in clerical work including figure work and typing.
- Experience of handling cash.
- Four SQA Standard Grades or equivalent (at level 3 or above) including English and Maths.
- A qualification in office administration/secretarial subjects.
- Experience of a range of software applications eg SEEMIS, Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of key skills in organising oneself i.e. ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self confidence.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent typing/word processing skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of an effective team.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing demands and situations.
- Appreciation, acceptance and commitment to the importance of confidentiality.
- Willingness to accept direction/ delegation.
- Ability to work in a shared office.
- Flexibility to meet the needs and demands of the service.
Temporary until 1 July 2022
Closing Date: 29 September 2021
Starting Salary: £19,490 (pro rata)
£10.34 per hour
36.25 hours per week (47 week contract, ie term time working plus balance of days to be worked during school holiday periods.)
Proposed interview date: TBC
For further information contact: Speyside High School, 01340 871522