- Council Headquarters High Street Elgin Moray, IV30 1BX
- £31,140.20 - £40,659.45 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
HUMAN RESOURCES AND ICT SERVICES
Senior ICT Officer 36.25 Hrs (1 FTE)
Starting salary £31,140
Local Government service delivery is a fast changing environment and this is an exciting opportunity to join Moray Council and be at the heart of this change as we continue our delivery of public services. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced individual who possess’ a good balance of technical understanding, application development skills and strong communication skills to join our team.
You will have experience in developing, testing and deploying effective digital solutions and applications. In addition, you should be able to display a good understanding of application and data security principals.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include: -
• Participate fully in application support and projects
• Design, develop and test applications
• Engage with stakeholders and third parties to manage, support and develop effective solutions
• Provide project status updates
Knowledge in the following areas would be a distinct advantage.
• Unix scripting
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Project management principles
• Business Objects / Cognos
• System interfacing
The job description attached is generic and covers all disciplines within the ICT function. The skill sets and experience required for the vacancy is contained in the text above. The specific tasks for the post are listed in the attached job description.
Closing Date: 29 October 2021
36.25 Hours per week
Starting Salary: £31,140 to 36,644 (Career Grade Scheme)
£16.52 to £19.44 per hour
For further information contact: David McKay 01343 563697