- Grantfield, Lerwick, ZE1 0NT
- £31,021.14 - £32,295.38 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The purpose of the job is to assist in provision of a professional social work service as part of an operational team, based in Adult Social Work.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is I
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,235 per annum
- Temporary Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Temporary contract for a period of approximately 12 months. This is for the duration of a period of family leave, and will terminate following the return to work or resignation of the postholder
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Grantfield, Lerwick, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Ruth MacMillan, Senior Social Worker, on 01595 744431, or email Ruth.MacMillan@shetland.gov.uk
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.