- Location: 8 North Ness, Lerwick, ZE1 0LZ
- Salary: £27,468.73 - £28,607.82 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Assistant Accountant post is responsible for the provision of management accounting services. The post holder reports to the Senior Assistant Accountants and the Management Accountant. The post holder will have to prioritise own workload, plan and schedule tasks in line with the annual financial cycle.
The Assistant Accountant will assist the Management Accountant and Senior Assistants to ensure implementation of Council policy and regulations.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information:
- The grade of this post is H
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,235 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to undertake Standard Disclosure check prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at 8 North Ness, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0LZ
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Hazel Tait, Team Leader, Tel - 01595 744612, Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.