- Location: Edward Thomason House, Seafield Road, Lerwick, ZE1 0RJ
- Rate: £10.77 - £11.79 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 12 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
The Assistant Cook is responsible to the Cook for the preparation and cooking of meals. The Assistant Cook must be competent to deputise for the Cook as and when required.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is E/F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576 per hour
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Permanent Part Time post for 12.0 Hours per Week, 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory Pre-Employment Medical screening with our Occupational Health provider
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Edward Thomason and Taing Support Services, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Anne-Marie Smith, Team Leader, on 01595 745775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.