- Nordalea Care Centre, Baltasound, Unst, Shetland, ZE2 9DX
- £11.07 - £12.12 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 16 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Assistant Cook is responsible to the Cook for the preparation and cooking of meals. The Assistant Cook must be competent to deputise for the Cook as and when required.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is E/F
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Permanent Part Time post for 16.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Nordalea Care Services, Unst
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Mia Hughson, Team Leader, Telephone on 01595 745875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.