- Aith Junior High School, Aith, ZE2 9NB
- £12.22 - £12.35 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Term Time Part Time
- 10 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Cleaner will undertake, individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas, which could be within school premises, offices, games halls, community centres and/or associated areas to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of these posts is AB
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.2415 per hour
- Temporary Term Time Part Time post for 10 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays. This is a Temporary post for approximately 6 months
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of one persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Aith Junior High School, Aith
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Victor Nicoara, Cleaning Supervisor - 01595 744132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Information about Shetland
Shetland is an archipelago in the north of the British Isles where you'll find freedom, wildlife and wild beauty, but also a rich culture and dynamic, forward-looking society. The Islands have a thriving and diverse economy full of opportunities and offer residents the ideal work/life balance. Shetland combines stunning coastal landscapes and wide open spaces with friendly, bustling island communities. Factor in Shetland's impressive modern amenities, highly regarded schools and the Islands offer a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Find out more about:
Living and working in Shetland: here
The Shetland Islands Council: here