- Location: Aith Junior High School, Aith, ZE2 9NB
- Rate: £9.00 - £9.35 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Term Time Part Time
- Hours: 10 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Undertake normally as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas within school premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition. Duties will include: cleaning, washing, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing and dusting of the designated areas (which may include toilets and shower areas) and fixtures and fittings, using where appropriate powered equipment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is A
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576 per hour
- Employees on grade A will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £1.74 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £10.74 per hour
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 10.0 Hours per Week, 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Aith Junior High School
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Victor Nicoara, Cleaning Supervisor, on 01595 744132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.