- Burgh Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0LA
- £14.24 - £14.83 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
The purpose of the job is to provide support and assistance to families, children, vulnerable young people, and carers as part of an operational team, based –at the Shetland Family Centre, Lerwick.
This post holder will be part of a team who facilitate parenting programmes, and will therefore be expected to participate in training, and the delivery of various group programmes and individual parenting work.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is H
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732 per hour
- Permanent Part Time post for 20.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must hold a valid driving licence or have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Shetland Family Centre, 28 Burgh Road, Lerwick.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Eileen Mair, Senior Social Care Worker on 01595 745400 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.