- Location: Hayfield House, Hayfield Lane, Lerwick, ZE1 0QD
- Rate: £14.23 - £14.82 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time & Part Time
This position has expired.
The purpose of the job is to provide support and assistance to families, children, vulnerable young people, and carers as part of an operational team, based in Children’s Services - Fieldwork.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is H
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576 per hour
- 1 x Permanent full time post for 37 hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year
- 1 x Permanent part time post for 14.8 hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
You must hold a valid driving licence and have a suitable vehicle for use during your employment or have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Hayfield House, Hayfield Lane, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Morag Williamson, Team Leader on 01595 744410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.