- 8 North Ness, Lerwick, ZE1 0LZ
- £25,680.76 - £26,684.70 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Housing Assistant (Customer Services) will provide a clerical/administrative service to the Housing Service. The postholder reports to Team Leader – Housing Business Support, although the postholder will have to prioritise their own workload to meet conflicting deadlines.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is G
- This post is not career graded
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,397 per annum (pro rata)
- Temporary Full Time post for 37 hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year
- This is for the duration of a period of maternity leave, and will terminate following the return to work or resignation of the postholder
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at 8 North Ness Business Park, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Monique Hunter, Team Leader on 01595 744389 or email Monique.Hunter@shetland.gov.uk
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Information about Shetland
Shetland is an archipelago in the north of the British Isles where you'll find freedom, wildlife and wild beauty, but also a rich culture and dynamic, forward-looking society. The Islands have a thriving and diverse economy full of opportunities and offer residents the ideal work/life balance. Shetland combines stunning coastal landscapes and wide open spaces with friendly, bustling island communities. Factor in Shetland's impressive modern amenities, highly regarded schools and the Islands offer a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Find out more about:
Living and working in Shetland: here
The Shetland Islands Council: here