- Location: Computer Centre, Garthspool, Lerwick, ZE1 0NY
- Salary: £30,112.96 - £38,588.55 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
The ICT Analyst is responsible, through the ICT Unit Manager, for all of the Council’s, and any other supported bodies, ICT systems and infrastructure.
The ICT Analyst is required to conduct communications with all levels of staff and management within the Council, other supported bodies and with Local, Scottish and Central Government bodies, external suppliers and consultants.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please note there is an extended closing date on this post of 02 September 2019
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is I/J/K
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,157 per annum (pro rata)
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week, 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Computer Centre, Garthspool, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: James Cunningham, Team Leader on 01595 744779 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.