- Location: Anderson High School, North Loch Drive, Lerwick, ZE1 0GR
- Rate: £9.96 - £10.36 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Term Time Part Time
- Hours: 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Kitchen Assistant will undertake, normally under the general direction of a higher graded operative in a kitchen, the preparation, simple cooking, and serving of food.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is C
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576 per hour
- Employees on grade C will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £0.78 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £10.74 per hour.
- Permanent Term Time Part Time post for 20.0 Hours per Week , 39 weeks per year plus 6.04 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Anderson High School, Lerwick.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Neil Beattie, Team Leader on 01595 744129 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.