- Islesburgh Community Centre, King Harald Street, Lerwick, ZE1 0EQ
- £9.97 - £10.37 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 6 hours per week
This position has expired.
Kitchen Assistants at the Islesburgh Complex will undertake, under the general direction of a higher graded operative in the kitchen, the preparation, simple cooking, and serving of food for the provision of a Cafeteria service and in-house catering to the Islesburgh Complex.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is C
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1732
- Employees on grade C will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £0.78 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £10.75 per hour.
- Permanent Part Time post for 6.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of one persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Islesburgh Complex, Lerwick, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Pearl Goudie, Catering Supervisor, on 01595 745109, or Email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.