- Bigga Ferry, c/o Port Admin Building, Sella Ness, Sullom Voe, ZE2 9QR
- £36,199.21 - £37,731.05 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 42 hours per week
This position has expired.
The duties and responsibilities of the Mate shall include:
- The carrying out of watchkeeping duties to the requirements of the Master
- The regular testing of critical navigational systems and stand-by systems and the recording of such tests
- The safe loading and discharging of cargo, passengers, stores, fresh water, sewage and ballast water, ensuring appropriate capacity consistent with safe legal and efficient operations.
More details is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached below.
This post is based on the MV Bigga, Gutcher. For information regarding accommodation, please contact us and we can explore options.
For further details relating to this post, please contact Michael Williamson on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the link below for further information:
- The grade of this post is Grade H.
- Permanent full time post of 42 hours per week, 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post.
- Salary shown is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance, unsocial allowance and contracted overtime payment
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland.
- You must hold STCW OOW < 500t near coastal or greater
- You must hold and ENG1 Medical examination.