- Location: Dunrossness Primary School, Dunrossness, ZE2 9JG
- Rate: £11.06 - £11.50 per hour
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 15 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Play Support Worker will assist in the delivery of a quality childcare service that offers children care, play and learning opportunities in a safe and stimulating environment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is E
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1576
- Permanent Part Time post for 15.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Ness Out of School Club, Dunrossness Primary School, Dunrossness, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Andrea Henderson, Head Teacher, on 01595 745440, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.