- Gremista, Lerwick, ZE1 0PX
- £27,498.73 - £28,637.82 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The Quarry Maintenance Engineer responsible for operating and maintaining heavy plant and equipment in a quarry environment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is H
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
This post is based at Gremista, Lerwick, Shetland.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Barrie Scobie, Team Leader, on 01595 744134, or Email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.