- Location: Overtonlea Care Centre, Levenwick, ZE2 9HX
- Rate: £9.66
- Contract Type: Casual/Relief
- Position Type: Casual/Relief
The Kitchen Assistant will undertake, normally under the general direction of a higher graded operative in a kitchen, the preparation, simple cooking, and serving of food in a residential care home or other similar establishment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is C
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.1172 per hour
- Employees on grade C will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £0.53 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £10.19 per hour.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory Pre-Employment Medical screening with our Occupational Health provider
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Overtonlea Care Services, Levenwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Eileen Barclay, Cook, on 01595 745032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.