- Hayfield House, Hayfield Lane, Lerwick, ZE1 0QD
- £34,622.86 - £39,797.03 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
The purpose of the job is to provide a professional social work service as part of an operational team, based in Children’s Services - Fieldwork.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is J/K
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,265 per annum
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Temporary Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week , 52.18 weeks per year. Temporary contract for a period of approximately 12 months.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 12 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- You must have a full driving licence and/or the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Hayfield House, Lerwick.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Elinor Thompson, Team Leader on 01595 744438 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.