- Location: Brae High School, Brae, ZE2 9QJ
- Salary: £28,854.00 - £42,363.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Brae High School is a non-denominational school located in Brae. It provides early years, primary and secondary education up to S6 for children from the north mainland of Shetland. The structure of the school is Early Years, P1-P7 which includes composites, and S1-6 classes. There are currently a total 313 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher and 2 Depute Head Teachers. The current Head Teacher is Logan Nicolson. Further information can be found on the schools website at http://www.brae.shetland.sch.uk/.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,157 per annum
- Permanent Full Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- FTE of post: 1.0
- Sector/Subject specialism: ASN
- Qualification requirement: GTCS registration
- Class information, age range, etc: 3-18 years
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Brae High School, Brae
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Logan Nicolson, Head Teacher on 01595 745600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.