- Location: Sandwick Junior High School, Sandwick, ZE2 9HH
- Salary: £28,932.00 - £42,441.00 per year
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Sandwick Junior High School is a non-denominational school located in Sandwick. It provides early years, primary and secondary education up to S4 for children from Sandwick and the surrounding area for primary and the whole South Mainland for secondary. The structure of the school is 2 early years sessions (1 am and 1 pm), 6 primary classes and secondary 1-4 classes. There is currently a total of 279 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher and Depute Head Teacher. For more information about the school you can visit our school glow blog or contact the school office on: 01595 745320
- A relocation package does apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within the UK
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,235 per annum
- Temporary Full Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week. Temporary contract for a period of approximately 2 years.
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- FTE of post: 1.0
- Sector/Subject specialism: Mathematics
- Qualification requirement: GTCS registration
- Class information, age range, etc: S1-4
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Sandwick Junior High School.
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Stuart Clubb, Head Teacher on 01595 745320 or e-mail email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.