- Location: Various Locations within South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- Rate: £5
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION x 10
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within our Business and Administration departments, where you will carry out general duties relating to your role.
- SVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration (SCQF level 6)
- A range of Modern Apprentice Challenges to further develop your skills
- £6.15 Per Hour x 35 Hours Per Week
You will need:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in working in Business and Administration
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. This programme is part of the council’s youth employability initiative. We are committed to offering career development opportunities for young people within South Ayrshire and to comply with the conditions of funding from skills development Scotland, applicants must be 19 years of age or under or under, 29 years of age if you are care experienced and/or have additional support needs before the start date of 5 August 2019.
The assessment centre/interviews will be on 25 July 2019.
If you would like further information, please contact Lynn McGeechan or Christine Stuart on 01292 612301.
The closing date for these are 14 July 2019.