- Various Locations within South Ayrshire, KA7 1DR
- £11,771.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
MODERN APPRENTICESHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Social Services and Health Care (Homecare)
As one of South Ayrshire’s largest employer we strongly believe in developing people to their full potential. Our Modern Apprenticeship Programme offers:
- Experience within our Social Care Department, where you will carry out general duties relating to your role.
- SVQ Level 2 in Social Services and Health Care (SCQF level 6)
- A range of Modern Apprentice Challenges to further develop your skills
- £6.45 Per Hour x 35 Hours Per Week
You will need:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in working in adult care
The Council provides a wide range of employability opportunities for people in South Ayrshire in order to support them in gaining experience, training and employment. This programme is part of the council’s youth employability initiative. We are committed to offering career development opportunities for young people within South Ayrshire and to comply with the conditions of funding from skills development Scotland, applicants must be 19 years of age or under, however if you are under 29 years of age and are in the following categories before the start date of 15 March 2021 you can also apply. The categories are - you are care experienced and/or have additional support needs
The closing date for this post is 31 January 2021.
Interviews for this post will be conducted via Skype on 11 February 2021.
If interested in applying for this role, you should apply online at www.myjobscotland.gov.uk. For further information, please contact Gemma Jackson or Cherlene O’Donnell on 01292 612301.