- Various Locations in Stirling, FK8 2LJ
- £12.86 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
This position has expired.
We are keen to receive applications from experienced care home working individuals who would like to support us in Relief Adult Social Care Worker roles.
Do you have compassion and care and want to make a positive difference in people’s lives? If so, we are looking for dedicated and conscientious individuals to join our care home services across the Health & Social Care Partnership – Bellfield Centre, Beech Gardens Ludgate Resource Centre, Menstrie House and with the possibility of supporting other care homes across Clackmannanshire and Stirling if needed. This role is particularly for older adults who may require support to live well and safely within our care home settings.
Please note – These positions are offered on a Relief Basis Only to start on induction in December 2020.
Hours are offered on an as and when required basis
A shift allowance will be paid for unsocial hours worked where appropriate
The Role of Relief Day/Night Social Care Worker
• Quality care and support for older adults
• Ensuring people maintain their dignity and individuality and achieve their personal outcomes.
• You’ll also be involved in the general activities of the home, and maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Social Care Workers will also support individuals with their medication and enabling people to live well and independently in a care home setting
• Applicants will have a genuine interest in working with older people within a caring environment
• Be able to communicate effectively at all levels and be comfortable working in a team.
• Must be willing to participate in induction training and learning including online learning
An SVQ in Care is not necessary for this post however a willingness to take part in learning and training relevant to the role is required. A qualification in the Safe Handling of Medicines would be advantageous for the Social Worker roles but is not essential, satisfactory police check and PVG membership applies to this role.
Closing date: Fri 11 December
Video or Telephone Interviews: Week commencing 13 December
The successful candidate will be required to be a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) for Adults. If your application is progressed after the interview, you will be invited to complete the form and have your details verified.