- Aurora House, Council Offices, Queens Quay, Clydebank, G81 1BF
- £24,271.17 - £26,150.82 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 17.5 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
This is a part-time post the salary will be pro-rata'd to the hours worked.
West Dunbartonshire Health and Social Care Partnership are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic person to take on the busy and demanding role of Business Support Officer (Governance) within our Senior Management Team.
Applicants should be educated to HNC level, have excellent communication skills and a working knowledge of IT systems including Word and Excel. Superior attention to detail and the ability to take minutes of meetings is essential and you should be able to work independently using your initiative as well as following direction from senior managers.
The post holder will undertake key secretariat functions in relation to the governance of internal systems and processes, including but not exclusively, the programme management office (PMO): the HSCP Board; Clinical and Care Governance; the management of directions and the management of risk registers.This is a part time post and the salary will be pro-rata to the number of hours worked.
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 24 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 34 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: