Contracts & Commissioning Officer
- Council Offices, West Dunbartonshire Council, 16 Church Street, Dumbarton, G82 1QL
- £39,125.86 - £42,355.93 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
West Dunbartonshire HSCP are looking to commission our social care services differently, we want our focus to be on relationships and outcomes which meet the local needs of West Dunbartonshire and its residents. Therefore, we are recruiting for a Contracts and Commissioning Officer to join our team.
If you have experience in social care contracting or commissioning and have an understanding of Self Directed Support legislation, we’d welcome your application.
Should you wish to have an informal and confidential discussion about the role please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
WDC was voted one of the top ten flexible employers and prides itself in providing flexible working to support work life balance. In addition to this there are also additional benefits:
• Access to the Local Government pension scheme (LGPS) with an employer’s contribution of at least 19.3% and all associated benefits
• A minimum of 25 days annual leave, increasing a day each year up to 35 days as well as 8 fixed public holidays each year
• Access to employee wellbeing supports including occupational health & counselling if ever you need help and support
Now that you have read the role and what we have to offer, we would love to hear from you. Please use the application to tell us your experience, and why you are the candidate for this role.
For information about West Dunbartonshire Council please click on the following link and see why we are an employer of choice:
More information on the benefits of working within West Dunbartonshire Council, can be found using the following link: