- Location: Broxburn Social Work Centre, Strathbrock Partnership Centre, 189a West Main Street, Broxburn, EH52 5LH
- Salary: £19,389.00 - £21,829.00 per year
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 27 October 2019. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
Secondment opportunities must be discussed with your current line manager prior to submitting an application for this post.
Reporting to a Team Supervisor and working as part of the wider Social Policy Finance and Administrative Support Team the post holder will provide a range of administrative and general clerical activities to teams across Social Policy. The post holder will have an agreed location as a base but may be required to provide cover and work in any Social Policy locations across West Lothian to meet planned or unplanned demands as when the need arises.
- The skills and experience you must have are:
- Confident in the use of IT systems
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Capable of prioritising tasks to meet competing demands
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs Flexible and adaptable
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY