- Location: Beatlie School Campus, The Mall, Craigshill, Livingston, EH54 5EJ
- Salary: £19,389.00 - £21,829.00 per year
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 18 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 27 October 2019. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
Secondment opportunities must be discussed with your current line manager prior to submitting an application for this post.
18 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, salary pro rata to hours per week and weeks per year, fixed term to 16 August 2020.
General Administration in accordance with defined guidelines and procedures
Data Management - Responsibility for maintaining all information kept within the school in accordance with Data Protection requirements.
Communication - Main front line contact for all external and internal contacts to the school.
Security/Health & Safety - Operation, maintenance and allocation of School security as required.
ICT – Implement and support school MIS System and upgrades as necessary.
Provide HR admin function for all school staff.
Finance - Ensure efficient and accurate information is available on all school finances by utilising appropriate systems.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Reasonable standard of education
- Secretarial qualifications or relevant experience
- Excellent word processing skills
- Experience of working with IT applications in an office environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.