- Location: Rosemount Gardens, Rosemount Court, Bathgate, EH48 1QW
- Rate: £9.07 pro rata
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 16 hours per week
16 hrs per week, salary pro rata
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 1 March 2020. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
The key duties of this post are:
- To assist the cook in the preparation of meals, snacks and any form of food preparation for meals provided in the restaurant and Cafe within the supported housing complex available to the tenants and members of the local community
- Any other duties, including cleaning and stock control, which may be required in relation to Food Hygiene guidelines. Service provision 7 days, weekend working may be required.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Basic food hygiene qualification essential
- Previous catering experience desirable
West Lothian Council currently applies a living wage supplement to all employees earning less than £9.07 per hour.