- Location: West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston, EH54 6FF
- Salary: £16,765.00 - £18,845.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
Reporting to a Team Supervisor and working as part of the wider Social Policy Finance and Administrative Support Team the post holder will provide a range of clerical activities to teams across Social Policy. The post holder will have an agreed location as a base but may be required to provide cover and work in any Social Policy locations across West Lothian to meet planned or unplanned demands as when the need arises.
The skills and experience you must have are:
- Confident in the use of IT systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with service users, colleagues and managers at all levels
- Ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good written skills, with attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY