- Whitehill Service Centre, 4 Inchmuir Road, Whitehill Industrial Estate, Bathgate, EH48 2EP
- £37,015 - £41,069 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
To provide technical expertise and leadership in the provision of an effective roads and transportation service comprising network maintenance, public utilities and roadwork co-ordination, road safety, traffic management, traffic signals, development planning & transportation planning, project design, structures, street lighting and flood management.
The skills and experience you must have:
- Degree in an appropriate numerate discipline plus post-graduate experience or professional qualification to at least Incorporated Engineer level.
- Experience of bridges and other roads related structures.
- Project management skills and experience of managing projects.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
There is access to a car pool scheme/service vehicles as part of the post activities