- West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston, EH54 6FF
- £31,965 - £35,382 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
You will be responsible for leading the council’s Payroll Team in providing a professional and responsive payroll service to employees; managers and partner agencies.
You will be responsible for the management of the Payroll Team and for developing working practices, which promotes the integration of processing services in line with audit requirements and service levels agreements. You will be expected to continually review and develop the service in line with the changing operational requirements.
The successful candidate will require to have:
- educated to degree level or equivalent work experience;
- experience of managing a Payroll Team;
- experience of developing and changing HR and payroll systems;
- excellent knowledge and understanding of employment; payroll; and pension legislation;
- be able to work flexibly and to work to tight deadlines; and
- the ability to establish good working relations with managers and employees at all levels, including with partner organisations.
Interviews will be held on – 29 September 2021
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY