- Location: Kirkton Service Centre, Lister Road, Kirkton Campus, Livingston, EH54 7BL
- Salary: £22,980.00 - £25,876.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
Building Services deliver both housing and non-housing repair and capital refurbishment programmes using multi-disciplinary teams of approx 400 operatives and 50 staff.
We require a highly motivated Plumber to assist in the delivery of our revenue and capital programmes.
The Plumber is responsible through the Team Coordinator, for delivering the Plumbing repairs and maintenance services in maintaining the Council’s Housing and Non-Housing property portfolio.
You will be expected to carry out the duties of a competent Plumber, take instructions and undertake allocated work from all levels of management
- Have satisfactorily completed a recognised apprenticeship in Plumbing.
- Have a high level of health and safety awareness.
- Working Knowledge of relevant statutory regulations, standards and codes of practice.
- Good communicator with good customer care skills.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
A full current UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel you are the correct person for this post and have the appropriate skills, knowledge and qualifications suited to the application then please apply
- Provided with ongoing training, enabling you to progress in your career.
- Entitled to discounts at over 90 local businesses and over 1000 nationwide.
- Given access to the local Government pension scheme as well as attractive working hours, accompany this post.