- West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston
- £42,965 - £47,658 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36 hours per week
Applications for this post will only be accepted from current employees of West Lothian Council (this includes casual and agency staff who are currently undertaking work for us)
Located within the Community Planning and Regeneration team the Regeneration Team Leader will have a key responsibility for leading the Regeneration team in line with council values and guiding principles. The role will involve leading and delivering the community regeneration process throughout West Lothian. The role will also be responsible for leading the teams wider responsibility for the allocation of a range of funding managed annually by the service as well as delivery of the Armed Forces Covenant.
The skills and experience you must have:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience working within Community Education, Community Regeneration or equivalent post
- Experience of working directly with people or community groups to increase their knowledge, skills and capacity
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A good knowledge of West Lothian and matters affecting its well-being
- Project development skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of diverse
- Experience of and commitment to a community development approach
- Knowledge and experience of community engagement
INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY