- Location: Inveralmond Community High, Willowbank, Ladywell, Livingston, EH54 6HW
- Rate: £8.93 - £10.04 per hour
- Contract Type: Supply
- Position Type: Supply
- Hours: 1 hours per day
The closing date for this post is provisionally set at 1 March 2020. West Lothian Council reserve the right to close this post early depending on applicant response levels
We are currently looking to recruit to our casual staff bank. You should note that hours will not be guaranteed and successful applicants will be placed onto a casual bank and will be contacted to cover shifts as and when required.
West Lothian Council currently applies a living wage supplement to all employees earning less than £9.07 per hour.
West Lothian Council Adult Learning Team is looking to recruit Sport and Leisure Assistants on a supply basis.
The role includes:
- undertaking lifeguarding activities to support the delivery of community leisure classes;
- preparing sport and leisure areas for usage, including assembling and dismantling equipment; and
- undertaking water testing, treatment and related recordings in accordance with established procedures.
Applicants should have a lifeguarding qualification.
This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007. Preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.