- Location: Kingsway Campus, Old Glamis Road, DD3 8LE
- Salary: £0.00 - £16,380.00 per year
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Modern Apprentice – Marketing
Fixed Term (1 Year)
Salary: £16,380 per annum (£9.00 per hour)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Modern Apprentice to work with the Dundee and Angus College Marketing Team. This is a varied and challenging role that offers the opportunity to work alongside a small team of professionals within a large organisation, whilst studying for Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals at SCQF level 6.
The College marketing functions include:
Digital platforms and social media; Promotions and publications; Graphic Design; Events; Public Relations; and Advertising.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Creating and updating content on various online channels, such as website, social media and portals
• Liaising with cross-College colleagues and relevant partner organisations to collate content
• Creating and editing images / graphics for digital use, including online and digital signage
• Using statistical information from tracking services like Google Analytics to compile reports
• Assisting with the upkeep of archives
• Assisting with the production of online surveys / evaluations
The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar software, familiarity with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for creative media.
For further information, please contact Anne Cant on 01382 834938.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Friday 27 September 2019.