- Location: Waverley Gate, 2-4 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG
- Salary: £24,670.00 - £30,742.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Payroll department for a suitably experienced payroll professional. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step in their payroll career.
You will be responsible for:
• The day to day line management of the payroll team ensuring deadlines are met in line with T&C’s and internally agreed processes.
• Expected to offer advice and support to the wider service where required.
• Participate on specifically payroll lead projects ensuring a cost effective service is being provided whilst maintaining high standards at all times.
The candidate should also possess the following skills:
• Ability to manage a diverse workload
• Proven time management & organisational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Informal enquiries can be made to Craig Black, Head of Payroll Services, on 0131 536 5202.
To apply for this post, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button and follow the on-screen instructions. Applicants who successfully submit an application will be contacted via email regarding the outcome of their application. It is very important that you check your ‘junk’ or spam email folders as well as your email inbox.