- Location: 15 Craw Road, Paisley, PA2 6AD
- Salary: £24,670.00 - £30,742.00 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
We are currently looking to recruit an ICT Systems Support Technician to work as part of our Systems Support Team.
The post holder is required to have an in-depth specialist knowledge of the following ICT Systems, operating in a 24/7 environment, combined with a minimum of two years practical experience with a number of the following: -
- Windows 7/8/10 OS, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server Roles & Features, Windows 2008/2014/2016 SQL Server, Windows SCCM, Office 365 and Windows IIS.
- VMWare/Azure experience
- The configuration of computer hardware and installation and configuration of commercial and bespoke software applications, including mobile data devices.
- Supporting a range of modern Print Technologies;
- Graphical Information Systems;
- Disk Array Storage Systems;
- Database Replication Software;
- Network Storage and Backup Utility Software;
- Intranet and Internet based application software and Communication Protocols;
- Mobile Data Application Software and Communication Protocols
- Helpdesk Ticketing systems
The post will be based within one of our control rooms at Cardonald although the role may involve significant travel throughout Scotland and overnight stays.
If you do not hear from this department within four weeks of the closing date, then please consider your application, on this occasion, unsuccessful.
Why Work for Us?
As well as our graduated annual leave entitlement and pension scheme, there are many other benefits to working for the Scottish Ambulance Service such as life assurance, injury benefits, employee counselling and fast track physiotherapy service. Our values are important to us which is recognised through our annual recognition and long service awards. You can read more about the benefits on working for us by visiting our website or My Job Scotland.
How to Apply
Please note that the MJS candidate pages are being upgraded so in that regard, online applications are currently disabled. If you wish to apply for this post please download the NHS Scotland Application Form attached at the bottom of the advert and email to Scotamb.email@example.com before the closing date. Please ensure the subject heading includes the Job Title and Job Reference number. Applications received after the closing date will not be progressed.