- Location: 165a Leith Walk, EH6 8NR
- Salary: £37,590.00 - £44,912.00 per year
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
IRES Programme Connector – re-advertised (previous applicants need not apply)
Contract - Two-year fixed term contract (extension subject to review)
Salary: £37,590 - £44,912
Location – Edinburgh
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced programme connector with the leadership and relationship skills to support the connection and interactivity of our Integrated Regional Employability and Skills (IRES) programme under the Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal.
The Programme Connector will be responsible for the following main areas:
- To support the IRES Project Leads to deliver the ambition set out in the seven Project Propositions, providing a “horizontal view” across the entire programme to identify areas for cross working and partnership approaches;
- Working with each of the IRES Project Leads to analyse performance and identify shared key performance indicators. Managing links between the themes and individual projects contained within and facilitating partnership working and introductions to achieve mutual benefits;
- To extract and implement learning from all project and stakeholder engagement activities under IRES to support the central communications team, including identifying and creating case studies and best practice examples;
- Collaborate with other wider City Region Deal activity to maximise inclusive growth potential where possible.
Secondments will be considered.
Please note this is a full-time post however part time may be considered.
Job information pack and full job description can be seen in the supporting document. Completed application forms are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Noon, Friday 22nd May 2020