- 4 Cheyne Street, EH4 1JB
- £23,820 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 21 hours per week
This position has expired.
Family Support Worker Vacancy
- 21 Hours per week
- 9-month contract with possible extension subject to funding
- £23,820.00 pro rata (SCP 24)
Closing date: 9am Thursday 8 July 2021
Interviews: Monday 19 July 2021
Role: The role of the Family Support Worker is to offer support to children and young people who are experiencing or have experienced domestic abuse. This work also extends to working with women for the benefit of any children and/or young people.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- HNC Childhood Practice (SCQF 7) or SVQ Social Services Children and Young People (SCQF Level 7).
- Be registered or be eligible to register with the SSSC.
Adult and Child PVG scheme membership will be required.
Edinburgh Women’s Aid strives to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. Women only need apply under Schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.
Co. No 237521 Reg Charity No SC028301