- 1 West Regent Street , G2 1RW
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
The application page will open in a new window.
InnoScot Health is a Scottish Government-funded not-for-profit organisation that works primarily on behalf of NHS Scotland to protect, develop and commercialise inventions, innovations and intellectual property generated by NHS Scotland staff and ensure a financial return to NHS Scotland boards.
The Education Manager will support InnoScot Health to establish a formal programme of healthcare focused Innovation and Entrepreneurship training with varying format and delivery options. The Education Manager will work closely with Project Management and Innovation teams in the design, development, implementation and delivery of the programme and with the Communications and Engagement team on promotion of the programme. The role will also involve engagement with a range of stakeholders across NHS, academia and industry.
Specifically, this position has responsibility for:
- Managing the development of a multi-format training programme
- Identifying current and future skill requirements for training in areas of healthcare innovation and entrepreneurship
- Tailoring training programmes for key audiences, specifically staff at all levels in the NHS
- Collaborating with partner organisations on the delivery of training programmes
- Promoting InnoScot Health and the training programme to partners and stakeholders
- Evaluating, reporting progress and continuously improving the education programme
- Advocating the value and benefit of training and development in innovation and entrepreneurship across the health and social care community
Candidates should be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or have equivalent experience. Ideally the candidate should have knowledge and working experience of the NHS. Candidates should have a passion for and practical knowledge of innovation and entrepreneurship and the ability to engage with healthcare professionals at all levels to provide high quality advice and support.
Project management skills E
Experience of engaging with staff at all levels in the healthcare sector D
Knowledge and skills relating to the design of learning materials and presentations E
Experience of facilitating training sessions and workshops E
Experience of technology platforms for the delivery of events and training E
Ability to engage with and coordinate speakers and trainers E
Experience of evaluating and improving programmes of work E
Project Management E
Adaptability / Flexibility E
Planning and Organising E
Continuous Personal Development E
Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills E
Creative and Analytical Thinking E
Influencing, Persuasion and Negotiation Skills E
Willingness to travel extensively and regularly throughout Scotland;(full driver’s license and access to fully insured car essential) E
Occasional travel to rest of U.K. and overseas E
Occasional work out-with core hours E
Please apply in writing with your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held week beginning 24th October 2022.
Only candidates being invited to interview will be contacted.