- Location: Olrig Street, KW14 7AA
- Rate: £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Position Type: Full Time & Part Time
- Hours: 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
Do you enjoy and have experience of working with people and are you someone people enjoy having around?
Are you looking for a rewarding and varied job where you can make every moment count?
Becoming a support worker with Key could be just what you are looking for. Key is a leading social care provider working across Scotland for adults and young people with disabilities. We have contracts up to and including 30 hours per week in Easter Ross.
Support workers work alongside people within their homes and communities, providing person centred support with all aspects of daily living to enable individuals to live full, active lives and enjoy the same opportunities as we all do.
We are currently looking for people who:-
- Have a positive attitude to life and value others, regardless of their background or individual circumstances
- Have a commitment to making a difference to the lives of people with disabilities
- Have excellent life skills and the ability to share these with others
- Have common sense and can understand and adhere to the Codes of Practice and Health and Social Care Standards
Experience of working with adults with disabilities although desirable is not essential. Key offers excellent support and training alongside a range of benefits and opportunities for career progression.
An ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of individuals is required and this may include evenings and weekends as well as sleepovers and waking nights. (Sleepover Hourly Rate: £9.00).