- Location: Auchenharvie LC, Saltcoats Road, Stevenston, KA20 3JR
- Salary: £17,244.10 - £18,067.78 per year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 7 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Post: Administrative Assistant
Job Ref: L1062
Rate of Pay: GS2 (£17,244.10-£18,067.78) pro-rata
Hours: 7 hours per week to be worked on a Friday (additional hours may be available as and when required)
Location: Active Lifestyles Team (Auchenharvie Leisure Centre)
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the Active Lifestyles Team and other departments across the Company as required
- Support customer enquiries for all projects
- Maintain databases and records within the Physical Activity programme ensuring compliance with confidentiality and access
- Processing invoices and orders within the Company's electronic ordering system
You Must Have:
- Qualification in Business Administration
- Working experience of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Customer service experience
More Information: KA Leisure application forms are available at www.kaleisure.com/work-with-us/
We will be in contact with you no later than 20 working days after the detailed closing date of the post however, if you have not heard form us within that period unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Regulated Work with Children/Protected Adults:
Where work is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, it is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children and/or protected adults. Dependent on the classification of post, preferred candidates will be required to join either the PVG Scheme, undergo a PVG Scheme Update or complete a Police Check Scotland form prior to a formal offer of appointment being made by K:A Leisure.
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates will meet the cost of the relevant PVG/Police Scotland check. This will be deducted from salary following commencement of employment with the Company.
For further information on the PVG scheme visit www.disclosurescotland.co.uk