- Quarriers Village, PA11
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 39 hours per week
This position has expired.
Care to join us? Then come reach your full potential at Quarriers.
Do you have a passion for people and care about helping others live fulfilling lives? We are looking for caring individuals who share Quarriers values.
Quarriers have Investors in People Platinum accreditation.
We also pay sleepover hours at £9.50 per hour.
Quarriers Services in Quarriers Village are looking for Full Time, Part Time and Relief Support Workers to assist in the provision of individualised support to adults with a wide range of disabilities, either on an individual 1:1 basis or alongside others and as part of a team.
We have several adult services which are recruiting in Quarriers Village:-
- Quarriers Village Supported Living service has been developed to support 32 Adults with learning and physical disabilities including autism, mental health support needs and support with epilepsy management. Those being supported have their own tenancies in converted and are supported in all aspects of independent living, with choice and inclusion at the forefront.
- Merrybrook is a residential/respite service for adults with severe and complex disabilities. We provide long-term residential support 24/7 to a maximum of 6 people with learning, physical disabilities and a range of diversity needs.
- Fountainview provides a person centred support with a view to meeting individual aspirations in regard to lifestyle choice, community participation, encourage and promote residents independence.
- Quarriers Ashgrove and Glen Valley Services support adults with physical and/or learning disabilities to live as independently as possible. We offer 24/7 residential support with day and overnight staff. The staff support residents to make informed choices about their lives, take part in activities that they enjoy and learn new skills which support them to get the most out of life.
- Glen Luce is a two bedroom detached bungalow that provides quality accommodation for a service user who requires a high level of individual support. Quarriers Village provides a tranquil living environment and is located on the outskirts of Bridge of Weir.
As a Support Worker, you will work with individuals who have a wide range of support needs, providing them with their personal care and encouraging them to achieve their own personal outcomes in all aspects of their daily lives e.g. keeping safe, meaningful activities, community involvement, physical health, relationships, emotional health and wellbeing.
Full details of this role can be viewed by clicking 'Apply'.
Please note that IT skills are required for all Quarriers vacancies.
Where applicable, successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC within 6 months of start date.
At Quarriers our staff are our most important asset therefore we offer extensive training and impressive learning and development opportunities. We are a SVQ accredited centre. You could be part of an organisation that not only offers excellent careers but makes a real difference to thousands of People’s lives.
Quarriers is one of Scotland’s leading social care charities. We provide practical care and support for vulnerable children, adults and families who face extremely challenging circumstances. We challenge poverty and inequality of opportunity to bring about positive changes in people’s lives.